- fullservice of large capacity photo studio
- product photography
- industrial photography
- fashion photography
- advertising photography
- creation of video spots
- visual style
- graphic design
- corporate identity - logo and its use
- company printed materials, catalogues
- packaging design
- DTP - typesetting, breaking, print preparation
- photographic post-production
- rental of advertising space
- cut graphics
- Coating of cars and windows
- orientation systems
- advertising stands
- promotional items
- light advertising
Studio for rent
- area 250m2
- light park, Hensel 20.000Ws flashes
- green keying background
- white infinite background "runner"
- serviceability via outdoor ramp
- comfortable facilities
- web design - SEO
- online advertising
- social network management
- digital and photographic printing
- pigment fine art printing up to 110cm wide
- large format photographic printing
- lamination, lamination up to 160cm width
- business cards
What do our clients say?
"A few years ago we decided to cooperate with Q studio. During that time, we have created a number of promotional materials together, which are very positively evaluated by our customers. We especially appreciate the comprehensiveness of the services and the creative approach of the whole team."
"Working with the people at Q-studio was an experience. Not only because of the experience they have, but also because of the beautiful and large studio they have at their disposal. Our assignment to shoot 360° photos of the recliner, complete with detail photos, went smoothly and quickly. Communication was friendly and professional. What more could you ask for. I am glad that we have such a company right here in Uherský Brod."
"Q studio took product and lifestyle photos of glass products for us, which is a very difficult discipline. The photos were successful and we can't praise the cooperation. Their approach was very professional and I was pleasantly surprised by the communication during the shoot. Every detail was consulted with us beforehand and it was obvious that the photography team had a clear goal - maximum client satisfaction. We look forward to future cooperation."